INSB200 contains the anesthetic ropivacaine, encapsulated in a proprietary lipid and hydrogel carrier. It is designed as a single-injection nerve block releasing the ropivacaine slowly at the nerve site, stretching its pain-killing efficacy to 72+ hours.
– 72+ hour duration
– Ropivacaine as API (no toxicity concerns)
– Fast recovery of motor function
– Quick patient discharge time
– No patient burden
– Minimal risk of infection
– Disruptive technology addressing a true unmet need
– Favorable regulatory environment
– Established reimbursement pathway
– Strong intellectual property position
– Experienced management team and premium manufacturing partners
InSitu Biologics is currently in the investigational pre-clinical stage.
INSB200 is not yet for sale in any geography.