INSB200 contains the anesthetic ropivacaine, encapsulated in a proprietary lipid and hydrogel carrier. INSB200 is designed as a single-injection nerve block releasing the ropivacaine slowly at the nerve site, stretching its pain-killing efficacy to 72+ hours.
- Single-injection for nerve block.
- 72+ hour duration.
- Ropivacaine as active drug.
- Fast recovery of motor function.
- Quick patient discharge time.
- Minimal risk of infection.
- Disruptive technology addressing a true unmet need.
- Reduces overall opioid consumption.
- Favorable regulatory environment.
- Established reimbursement pathway.
- Strong intellectual property position.
- Experienced management team and premium manufacturing partners.
InSitu Biologics is currently in the investigational pre-clinical stage.
INSB200 is not yet for sale in any geography.
INSB400 is focused on providing physicians and patients with a product to deliver specific doses of cancer therapeutics to targeted sites in the body.
By eluting anti-cancer drugs in a targeted therapeutic range over a desired period of time, INSB400 is being designed to avoid severe patient adverse events associated with systemic exposure to chemotherapeutic agents.
InSitu Biologics is currently in the investigational pre-clinical stage. INSB400 is not yet for sale in any geography.