Post-Operative Opioid-Free Pain Management
- Multi-billion dollar post-operative pain management opportunity
- Pre-clinical studies complete; FDA pre-IND next
- Phase I clinical study manufacturing line underway
InSitu Biologics is currently in the investigational pre-clinical stage.
Anestagel™ is not yet for sale in any geography.
Who We Are
InSitu Biologics is an emerging biotech company focusing on development of AnestaGel™, a long-lasting and long-acting non-opiate painkiller. The sustained release drug AnestaGel is expected to be used in post-operative surgical procedures. AnestaGel may be a solution in relieving pain for broken bones, cosmetic surgery, hip/knee replacements, hernia, and more.
InSitu Biologics' lead product, AnestaGel™, is a long-lasting and long-acting non-opiate painkiller, targeted for use in peri-operative regional pain management.
- 22+ US Patents Issued, with matching OUS positions
- Hydrogel technology licensed from Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Tunable, biocompatible, and pH neutral platform
- High dose drug-load reservoir capacity with a predictable pharmacological effect
- Non-opioid pain relief option